As you unblock and balance your chakras, the second chakra you will come to right after the root chakra is the sacral chakra. This chakra is the wellspring through which creative energy flows. It’s Sanskrit name is Svadhisthana chakra.
A sacral chakra blockage can leave you mired in shame, self-doubt, and disconnection from your own body and creative energy.
Clearing this chakra is easy when you use our list of sacral chakra affirmations. Before we share the list, however, we want to tell you a bit more about what your sacral chakra is and what will happen when you balance it.
What Does Your Sacral Chakra Do?
We can sum up what the sacral chakra is responsible for with one word: “creativity.” It is associated with creative potential on both the physical and spiritual levels.
That means that physically, it relates to sexual energy and fertility, since that is involved in the creation of new life. Spiritually, it can relate to any sort of creative activities you like to engage in, especially those through which you express your sensuality and emotions.
The color of the sacral chakra is orange. Its location is in your lumbar spine, which is the part of your lower abdomen that curves inward. If you locate your belly button and go just below it, that is the right area.
Is Your Svadhisthana Chakra Blocked? How to Balance It
When your sacral chakra is blocked, you may experience emotions like shame, lack of self-esteem and more anxiety. You could feel prone to secrecy and repression.
Chances are, you may feel cut off from your sexuality. This might manifest as low libido, or, alternately, obsessive fantasies without healthy real-life expression.
For some people, sacral blockage could cause a cascade of shame that might extend to your overall feelings about your physical body. You also might have difficulties expressing how you feel, whether in a relationship or through creative arts.
While you can work on just your 2nd chakra, the most powerful approach is to work on all of your chakras. Energy is a continuous flow, and none of your chakras are cut off from the others. Find out how to unblock all of your chakras.
What to Expect When Your Sacral Chakra Opens
When your sacral chakra opens, the energy flowing through it can help to wash away shame and judgment. In their place, you may feel a renewed sense of self-love and acceptance.
If judgment by others has played a role in your blockages, you may realize you do not need to carry the burden of other peoples’ repressive beliefs.
Reconnecting with your emotional body, desires, and emotions, you may finally feel free to fully explore your creative and sexual potential.
Let Creativity Flow With These 95 Powerful Sacral Chakra Affirmations
The Law of Attraction tells us that we attract what we focus on. Speaking positive statements or with power of affirmations, allows us to shift our subconscious mind away from negative emotions or negative thoughts about sexuality, creativity, emotions, and relationships, and toward more positive mindset.
By doing so, we can unblock our sacral chakra system, open up the flow of creative energies, and attract those healthy, fulfilling possibilities into our lives.
Here are some sacral chakra affirmations you can try right now:
- I support others in being their true selves.
- Change is perfectly safe.
- I channel my energy in healthy ways.
- My body is a masterpiece.
- I live a creative, vibrant, passionate life.
- My emotions are free flowing and balanced.
- I am proud of the supportive friendship I give others.
- My body is sacred, and I honor it as my spirit’s dwelling.
- I embrace intimacy with others.
- I embrace daily life with vigor and passion.
- I grow from the clarity I derive from challenges in my relationships.
- Exploring my sexuality is a normal and healthy part of being human.
- Mutual respect is the foundation of my relationships.
- I am a sensual and passionate being.
- I have every right to a joyous life that is filled with fun.
- My soul grows from the lessons I have learned from my family.
- I have a right to the joy of self-expression through art.
- I invite joy into my life.
- I deserve absolute and unconditional bliss.
- Eating is good for my body and me.
- I say yes to financial abundance.
- The relationships I form are a mirror through which to learn and heal.
- Sex is a sacred connection.
- My body is a work of art.
- I can leave my comfort zone safely to have new experiences.
- Other people’s success brings me joy.
- The flow of energy moves freely through me.
- My intuitive senses are awakened.
- I am worthy of being desired.
- I honor my desires.
- I am breathing in abundance and joy.
- It is healthy to allow and honor a full range of emotions.
- Each day, the energy I have fills me with vigor. My nights are full of relaxation.
- My life is interesting, enriching, and fulfilling.
- I feel safe enjoying sex.
- Every day, I am improving my life one step at a time.
- I deserve the fullest happiness, and will settle for nothing less.
- My body is a comfortable dwelling for me, and I care for its well-being.
- Creative chakra energies flows unobstructed through my body and spirit.
- I exist in a state of harmony, resonating with the Universe.
- My relationships help myself and others to actualize our best potential.
- I give my body the sacred respect it deserves.
- My body is my temple, and I am grateful for all it allows me to do and enjoy.
- I draw people into my life who treat me with the fullest appreciation and respect.
- Unconditional love is my birthright.
- I feel excited for the new day and ready for fresh challenges each morning when I wake.
- I am part of the universal flow of boundless inspiration and growth.
- My body is my own, and I do what feels right for me with it.
- Endless prosperity flows to and through me.
- Limitless joy is my birthright.
- Intuition guides me on my journey of spontaneity and delight.
- It is healthy and good to indulge in life’s pleasures.
- It is my birthright to receive pleasure.
- I deserve respect at every moment, both from other people and from myself.
- I attract healthy relationships.
- I radiate passion and prosperity.
- Play is a priority, not an option.
- My body tells me what it needs, and I provide.
- I allow myself to feel excited and joyous.
- I am a creative being.
- I engage with life with zest and choose experience that help me to achieve self-actualization.
- I am a lovable and desirable being.
- I draw peace into my life in my relationships and encounters with others.
- I am open, honest, forgiving, and compassionate.
- Creative energy flows through me freely.
- The joy of abundance is the wavelength I am vibrating on.
- I find new ways to express my creativity.
- I do not make others responsible for my well-being. I give myself permission to pursue my own happiness.
- I attract and share positivity on social media.
- I embrace my vibrant sexuality.
- I let go of beliefs from my past that no longer serve me in the present.
- Different energy centers have pure flow within me.
- I welcome sensuality into my life.
- I am creative, passionate, and inspired.
- I surround myself with respectful people with whom it is safe to be intimate.
- I honor my own divine sensuality.
- I give myself permission to release drama.
- I feel joyful, energetic, and alive.
- I attract relationships with people I can trust.
- I make play a priority as part of my self-care.
- Money is a form of energy, and I am drawing it toward me effortlessly.
- I accept help when I need it.
- I am pure and have positive energy flow.
- I breathe in powerful golden light.
- I am open to positive changes, and let it flow through me untrammeled.
- My link to the Universe brings inspiration my way.
- I make it a priority to do activities I enjoy.
- I have a mindset of abundance, not scarcity. I always am able to meet my needs.
- The life I am creating is one without stress or anxiety.
- I am flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- Excitement for life is my birthright.
- I’m healing old wounds from past relationships. I release trauma and keep the blessings.
- I an open to intimacy, and do not hold back my love from others.
- My sexuality is sacred.
- I trust my innate wisdom to help me make choices that are good for my physical health.
Personalize Your Sacral Chakra Affirmations
Normal chakra affirmations can become more powerful affirmations when you personalize them. Let’s go over a simple example. Say you are using the base affirmation, “I let go of beliefs from my past that do not serve me in the present.”
Chances are good that there are some very specific beliefs that have been holding you back from the sensual, empowered life you want to be living.
Maybe, for instance, you were raised in an organized religion where you were taught that your sexuality was dirty and shameful. You took that idea to heart as a small child, because you had no psychological defenses against it when it was taught to you.
As an adult, you still struggle with those shameful beliefs, even though intellectually, you know better than to take them seriously. Emotionally, they still hover over you.
You could change this affirmation to: “I let go of the belief I was taught that my sexuality is dirty and shameful. My sexuality is beautiful.”
Tips for Effective Sacral Chakra Affirmations
As with other chakra affirmations, those for the sacral chakra will be most effective if you are following some best ways. Here are a few tips that should help you out:
- Set a schedule for repeating your sacral chakra affirmations. There is no such thing as “too much” or “too little”—it all comes down to what fits your personality and needs. The important part is just to be consistent.
- Consider pairing use of sacral chakra affirmations with daily intentions. Many of us have blocked sacral chakras due to traumas in our past, and it is easy to get stuck there.
We cannot expect things to change if we do not embrace the journey forwards. So, try setting intentions for your future, and incorporating those into your daily sacral chakra healing.
- Speaking of trauma, we do not get cut off from our sexual and creative expression without something in our lives going wrong. For affirmations to be successful, you need to identify the specific incidents, beliefs, and assumptions that are holding you back.
In some cases, this could be obvious, like an assault or a sexual betrayal or abandonment. But in others, it could be something subtle—a callous comment from a past lover, or a parent’s or community’s sex-negative attitude preventing you from being sex-positive.
It might even be a broader problem with self-esteem that is simply manifesting with respect to your sexuality or relationships.
- As always, it is perfectly okay to ask for help. Have a friend you trust say your positive affirmations to you.
For instance, if your affirmation is “I am beautiful and desirable,” your friend could tell you, “You are beautiful and desirable.” If your affirmation is, “I deserve a loving, respectful partner,” your friend could tell you, “You deserve a loving, respectful partner.”