Making your way through life with a blocked solar plexus chakra system can be a challenge. Poor self-esteem and a disconnect from your life purpose can hold you back from discovering your true capabilities. It also goes by the Sanskrit name Manipura chakra.
This guide will teach you powerful solar plexus chakra affirmations you can use to restore your confidence and embrace your inner strength and purpose. But first, let’s talk a little more about what the solar plexus chakra is, and how to know if yours is blocked.
What is the Role of Your Solar Plexus Chakra?
Think of your solar plexus chakra as the fountain of your personality. The flow of energy through this chakra aligns you with your purpose and emboldens you with the confidence and vigor to pursue it.
The solar plexus chakra takes its name from its location, which is above your stomach area or belly button. It is associated with color yellow and also referred to as navel chakra.
Imagine a small sun glowing at this location in your body, radiating confidence, and you have the right idea. It is associated with the element of fire.
Other people notice when chakra energies are open. Your purposeful energy and effortless self-confidence may even be contagious, leading others to embrace your purpose as well. That is why the solar plexus chakra also plays an important role in leadership.
○ Is Your Manipura Chakra Blocked? How to Bring It Back in Balance
The easiest way to know if your solar plexus chakra is blocked is to think about your self-image. Do you like who you are, and how you are? Or you produce negative thoughts all the time? When you approach a new task, do you do so with confidence? Or do you expect to fail?
When your solar plexus chakra is imbalanced, you may respond poorly to criticism, because your ego is fragile. You also might have a hard time trying anything, because you expect to mess it up. When it come’s to physical body, you might face constant digestive issues.
Those who obsess about what others think about them, or who are aggressive in their interactions, often are suffering from blocked solar plexus chakras.
Is it possible to unblock just one chakra? Yes, but you will find your efforts are more effective when you also work on unblocking all of them. Take a look at unblocking all Chakras guide to find out how to do it.
○ What to Expect When Your Solar Plexus Chakra Opens
When you unblock your solar plexus chakra, you may feel a renewed sense of clarity about your purpose and identity. You will feel aligned with your place in the Universe, and infused with the confidence that comes from knowing you are walking your true path.
When you approach new tasks, you may worry less about making mistakes. You will know that making mistakes is a normal part of human life, and will be confident in your ability to learn from them. Failures will become the stepping stones for success.
You also may notice a difference in how other people respond to you. If you are in a leadership role, you might discover that it is easier to motivate others to do their parts.
They also may spend less time questioning your judgement. Seeing that you trust yourself, they may trust you too.
One more benefit of solar plexus chakra balancing is that it can really help you practice the Law of Assumption and Law of Attraction ultimately. According to this law, what you assume will happen in your life will harden into fact.
That means that if you assume you will achieve great things, the Universe must take the shape where that is what unfolds.
But it is pretty hard to assume positive changes when you lack confidence. So by unblocking your solar plexus chakra, you can really supercharge your manifestation efforts. With renewed belief in yourself, you will find it effortless to assume success.
Boost Confidence with These 74 Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
By using these affirmations, you can unblock your solar plexus chakra, getting in touch with your purpose and personal power. When you do, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.
Here are some solar plexus chakra affirmations you can try right now:
- I confidently welcome new experiences.
- To bring positive energy flow my way, I focus on success and abundance.
- I am going to finding my true direction.
- I trust the Universe is guiding me toward success.
- I wholeheartedly believe in myself.
- Limitless joy is my birthright.
- I am strong, powerful, and confident.
- I am motivated, persistent, and successful.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- The key to my happiness is always in my hand.
- I am perfect just as I am.
- I release the need to control.
- I release myself from my past.
- I know my own value, and feel good about who and how I am.
- I am open to possibilities.
- I am confident being my true self.
- I am competent, capable, and strong.
- I am perfectly aligned with my purpose, and make choices that are in harmony with it.
- I deserve to achieve my dreams, and know that I can do it.
- I have the confidence to take a leap of faith.
- I am enough. I have always been enough. I will always be enough.
- My soul is radiant, my body is strong, and my mind is brilliant.
- I choose the best for myself, always.
- I use my power for good.
- I am pure, positive energy.
- I am worthy of my dreams.
- I confidently and fearlessly believe in myself.
- I am perfect just as I am today, and love myself unconditionally.
- I am aligned with my purpose.
- I am radiant, beautiful, and thriving.
- I am perfect, whole, and complete.
- I can only control my actions and that is enough.
- I am my highest and most authentic self.
- My purpose becomes clear with action.
- When I need to take the next step, I trust in my intuition to tell me what it is.
- My confidence radiates.
- Whatever I set my mind to is within my capabilities to make happen.
- I am ambitious and capable of whatever I desire.
- My confidence in myself allows me to stride boldly forward.
- Each action I take brings me closer to my goals.
- Whatever happens, I can deal with it.
- I am strong and can carry myself through anything.
- I am powerful.
- I am comfortable with my power.
- My purpose guides me at every moment in alignment with my highest values.
- I am guided by my life’s purpose.
- What calls to my spirit gives me the strength to move toward it without fear.
- I use my power for good.
- My past mistakes taught me what I needed to make better decisions today.
- I radiate confidence and positivity.
- I am fully capable of achieving success.
- I love myself just as I am.
- I am motivated to pursue my true purpose.
- No one but me determines my worth.
- I deserve the best, and will strive for it always.
- When my dreams become real, I will have the bravery to embrace them.
- I deserve the best life I can imagine.
- I believe in my decisions.
- I choose inner peace and satisfaction daily.
- I know the path toward being the best version of myself.
- Everything I need, I have within.
- I am enough, exactly as I am.
- I will never reduce what I am to serve someone else. I will be my fullest and truest self.
- I have a lot to offer the world.
- My confidence is magnetic.
- I deserve unconditional love from all, including myself.
- My power is a guide.
- Ease flows through my life.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- I can accomplish incredible things.
- It’s okay if my direction changes.
- The joy I create surrounds me.
- Everything I need to get the life I want is already inside me.
- I am always allowed to be the most authentic version of myself.
Ways to Personalize Your Solar Plexus Affirmations
One way you can boost the power of your solar plexus chakra affirmations is to personalize them to your individual situation.
Say you are starting with the base affirmation, “I have the confidence to take a leap of faith.”
Maybe you are trying to take that leap in your professional life. You could make the affirmation, “I have the confidence to take a leap of faith and apply for [Job] at [Company].”
Perhaps you are trying to make a leap in your personal life. You could change the affirmation to, “I have the confidence to take a leap of faith and ask [Name] out on a date.”
Tips for Making Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations Effective
- You should say your solar plexus chakra affirmations on a regular, ongoing schedule until you have cleared your block. Say them as many times a day as you find helpful, at a time that fits your schedule.
That way, you will be consistent. The more consistent you are, the easier it will be for the positive affirmations to settle in your subconscious mind.
- Explore your life purpose. Oftentimes, the reason we fail repeatedly in life is because we do not have a meaningful enough “why” to keep pushing us forward. You need to work on understanding your life purpose and setting priorities.
- Dig into the underlying reasons for your low self-confidence. Sometimes, a traumatic event like a sudden layoff can erode our belief in ourselves.
Other times, it could be that we received invalidations and injunctions in childhood that hold us back from achieving our full potential.
Until you uproot the false, limiting beliefs you have about yourself, affirmations can never be fully effective. You need to not only instill helpful beliefs, but also remove obstructions.
- Get someone to give you a boost. Ask a trusted friend to say your affirmations. For instance, if you are using the affirmation, “I am a strong and capable leader,” your friend can assure you, “You are a strong and capable leader.”
Getting this sort of validation can help to counteract the invalidations you might have received in the past.