TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated [October 26, 2020]
www.wealthfulmind.com (“Website”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” refers to any service defined below, which we may provide and which you may request via our Website;
- “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is visiting or accessing for taking any service from us.
- “We”, “us”, and “our” are references to “Wealthful Mind”;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “https://www.wealthfulmind.com; and any successor website of the Company or any of its affiliates
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the user for availing the services offered on the website
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of our website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 13 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication:When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At wealthfulmind.com, we provide you a meticulously designed website that consists of information on mind, body, money, finance, spirituality.. The content are provided in images and in texts for users.
Our content includes, news, articles, discussion forums, blogs, videos, pictures, etc.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
- Content Responsibility.
The website permitted you to submit content, comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the Content submitted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the Content.
When submitting content to the Website, please do not submit content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained
Any such kind of submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the Website without advanced notice.
We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. It is our policy to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and can verify it. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication, but we recognize that the Internet is a changing medium and these links may become invalid or change.
- YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use our Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access our website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
- That the content produced on the site is our intellectual property (except for affiliate banners, ads, and affiliate links) unless indicated otherwise. Stealing of our intellectual property is unlawful and will be acted upon.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, without notice, and to remove any content.
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided for informational purpose only. The provision of such information does not create a licensed advisor relationship, between us and you and does not constitute an opinion, advice, or, but is only provided to assist you with guidance on your queries. We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied, concerning professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise, or other information provided on the website.. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
If you rely on any of the Information provided by the website, you do so solely at your own risk.
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, designs, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services;
We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws as applicable.
Your Responsibility for User Content
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms; (ii) you have obtained all consents and permissions from all Authorized Users and others, for your collection of the User Content contributed by them, and transmission and use thereof as contemplated herein; and (iii) neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation (including, any applicable local, national and international laws).
Removal of User Content
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it or deleting your Account. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as archived copies of your article/quote shared with other Team Members who are still working on it) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING ANY USER CONTENT, AND WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU APPROPRIATELY BACK-UP ALL YOUR USER CONTENT. IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF USER CONTENT, WE WILL USE OUR COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RESTORE THE LOST OR CORRUPTED USER CONTENT FROM THE LATEST BACKUP OF SUCH USER CONTENT MAINTAINED BY US IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS USING OUR STANDARD ARCHIVAL PROCEDURES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR CORRUPTION OF ANY USER CONTENT.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
You understand and agree that we (a) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
In no event shall “Wealthful Mind” nor its owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and (iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to suitable for the purpose, or accuracy.
OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other the material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall make available notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of State of Karnataka, India have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at our website email firstname.lastname@example.org.