Neville Goddard’s Law of Assumption is a turbocharged version of the Law of Attraction. It tells us that if we persist in our belief that what we want is already in our grasp, “it will harden into fact.”
To use the Law of Assumption successfully, however, we must first instil the belief in our minds that what we want is within our grasp. One simple but effective tool we can use to do that is Law of Assumption affirmations.
What are the Law of Assumption Affirmations, and How Do They Work?
Law of Assumption affirmations are statements we can make aloud, in our thoughts, or in writing that reflects a belief in the Law of Assumption.
An example might be, “My perfect life is already mine.”
You can make affirmations about the Law of Assumption itself or about the things you want to manifest using the Law of Assumption.
Researchers have discovered that the brain features neuroplasticity, and even as adults, we can reshape the way we think and perceive the world. Affirmations are deliberate in the beginning, but with repetition, they can become natural and automatic.
Indeed, with sufficient repetition, your affirmations can take root in your unconscious mind, where they may profoundly impact your beliefs.
How to Use Law of Assumption Affirmations
You do not always have to take such an orderly approach, either. You can simply say your affirmations to yourself throughout the day while you are walking, driving, working, or doing any other activity.
What Makes a Powerful Law of Assumption Affirmation?
For a Law of Assumption affirmation to work, it must be stated in the present tense.
Right: “I work in Job X at Company Y.”
Wrong: “I will work at Job X at Company Y.”
Right: “I have accomplished all that I desire.”
Wrong: “I will accomplish all that I desire.”
Your goal is to get into the mindset you would have in a universe where you have already manifested what you want. If you do this, the universe will need to reshape itself around you to reflect your inner divine state as outer fact.
The exceptions to this rule are affirmations about the law of assumption itself. “What I assume will manifest” is not as powerful as “What I assume is,” but if your main goal right now is just to convince yourself the law works, these future tense affirmations are okay.
91 Law of Assumption Affirmations to Manifest Anything
Now that you know what Law of Assumptions affirmations are, how they work, and how to write powerful ones, here is a list you can use to get started.
- My desires are accomplished.
- I have the power to assume the best.
- I know my desire is already accomplished.
- I am that I am.
- I can easily align myself with abundance.
- The universe is on my side, supporting me in all that I do.
- I assume the highest and best for myself.
- Persistence is my greatest strength.
- My reality is what my consciousness says.
- I deny the power of fear and negativity.
- I am proud of myself.
- I’m fearless.
- My assumptions serve my highest good.
- I am capable of manifesting my desires.
- I have the ability to design the life I want.
- I am the author of my story.
- I am willing to suspend my disbelief.
- My life is unfolding perfectly for me right now.
- I control the trajectory of my life.
- What I want already exists in my reality.
- I’m thriving no matter my circumstances.
- I’m making the life I want.
- I assume I am the person I wish to be.
- My desire is already here.
- I let go of negativity and limiting beliefs.
- I deserve all the good things in life.
- I live from the end.
- I am the creator of my reality.
- If I can assume it, I can create it.
- I am ready for radical change.
- I’m staying persistent and pushing through.
- I already have what I want.
- There is nothing that is out of reach for me.
- My world is a projection of my consciousness.
- I receive what I believe.
- I am the exception.
- I hold the key to reality.
- My thoughts are creating reality every moment of every day.
- My assumptions are creative and powerful.
- My desires are valid.
- I am in control of my thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- My consciousness is a subject of my belief.
- I am so grateful for my wonderful life.
- My assumptions reflect my reality.
- What I can feel is already mine.
- I shape my assumptions to my liking.
- I can create anything I desire by assuming the feeling of my wish has already been fulfilled.
- I have decided to get out of my own way.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
- I dare to assume.
- I can create anything that is possible with the power of the Law of Assumption.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I believe my assumptions are true.
- I love myself.
- My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
- I have the power to manifest anything.
- I am worthy and deserving of my dreams.
- I act like I already have my perfect life.
- I am open to receiving what I’ve been asking for.
- I have immense positive energy.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I let go and allow my desire to manifest effortlessly.
- I am persistent.
- My thoughts create my reality.
- It feels good to assume the best.
- When I envision it, I manifest it.
- If I can feel it, I can have it.
- As I assume, I create.
- As I assume, so it already is.
- I am endlessly persistent in the pursuit of my dreams.
- I assume, and I receive.
- Nothing can hold me back.
- I am ready for a new way of living.
- I am a winner.
- Nothing can stop me from manifesting my desires.
- I can rewrite my story easily.
- Everything is possible for me.
- I constantly attract great opportunities.
- I persist despite what my physical senses tell me.
- I assume only the best for myself.
- What I assume will manifest.
- I am letting go of my worries one at a time.
- If I can feel it, I can manifest it.
- I welcome positive change into my life.
- My reality reflects my beliefs.
- Persistence is key.
- My manifestation is an unstoppable force.
- I assume the best for me and for others.
- Change begins on the inside.
- Nothing stops me from manifesting what I desire.
- I am destined for greatness and my success is inevitable.
How You Can Personalize Law of Assumption Affirmations
The Law of Affirmation assumptions we shared above is for general purposes. But it is important when you are manifesting to be as specific as you can. That means that when possible, you should personalize your affirmations. For example:
“I am the person I wish to be.”
That is a great start for a Law of Assumption affirmation. While you can use it just as it is, you already know what type of person you wish to be. So you can modify this affirmation to be more specific. For instance:
“I am the person operating a successful homemade jam business.”
“I am the person in a relationship with my specific person (SP).”
These are more powerful affirmations because they help you get into the mindset that is specific to the universe you want to create.
Manifest Your Desired Reality Now With the Law of Assumption
Affirmations are a simple tool that anyone can use to turn their desires into concrete realities. You can personalize both your affirmations and the process to fit your needs and goals.
Persisting in a belief can be challenging when your external world has yet to reflect that belief. But you will be amazed at what your mind is capable of if you just make that persistence deliberate.