If you want to manifest your desired reality (DR), one practice that can help is reality shifting. Through reality shifting, you “visit” the reality you want to live in, experiencing it fully.
Julia Method Shifting is one of the popular reality shifting methods. You are going to discover how with just two simple words, you can use this method to explore new potential realities.
A Beginner’s Guide to the Julia Method Shifting of Reality
Below, we share the steps with you to perform the Julia Method of reality shifting, after which we will answer some common questions about this means of reality shifting. But first, we are going to talk about what you need to do to get ready.
○ How to Prepare to Perform the Method
Make sure you have a quiet, restful space for carrying out the Julia Method, and that you will not be interrupted. Bedtime works well, but any time of day when you feel clear-headed and relaxed can work.
If you are fidgety or scatter-brained from the day, you may want to center yourself and calm down first by doing a little meditating. Gentle exercise like yoga or pilates may work as well.
○ What is Julia Method Shifting? (Step-by-Step Guide)
1. First, lie down in a comfortable position. Flat on your back with your limbs spread out like a starfish can work well.
2. Put on some binaural beats. According to research, “A 6-Hz binaural beat on a 250 Hz carrier tone could be utilized as a stimulus for inducing a meditative state.” You can do this in addition to meditating beforehand, or instead of doing it.
3. Next, choose a simple “I am”-based mantra. In fact, “I am” can be the entire mantra. But you can also go with something that describes what you are doing. For instance, it could be, “I am shifting to my desired reality.” You could even go with “I have shifted to my desired reality,” which would be a good example of using the Law of Assumption to help you out. Another example would be “I am enjoying being in my desired reality.”
Keep doing this until you get shifting symptoms like your body twitching, numbness, the perception of light, etc. (whatever your standard shifting symptoms tend to be).
4. Visualize your desired reality. Do this in as much sensory detail as possible, accounting for touch, sight, sound, smell, etc.
Note: This is only possible if you have created a detailed shifting script and went through it many times so that your subconscious would have observed it.
5. Open your eyes. You are now in your desired reality.
○ An Example of the Julia Shifting Method
Imagine your desired reality is to move to Lisbon. Put on your binaural beats, lie down, and get comfortable.
Choose a mantra like “I am resting comfortably in my home in Lisbon.” Repeat it over and over and over until you feel symptoms.
Now, begin to visualize clearly where you are. Feel the sensation of your bedding in Lisbon. Picture the morning sun streaming through your window and the distinctive white facades and orange rooftops of the buildings outside.
Do you smell bread from a bakery across the street wafting in? Is the air cool, or warm? What does the day ahead hold in store?
When you are ready, you can open your eyes.
Will you physically be in Lisbon? No. There are a lot of tall tales about shifting, but your goal is to move your mind and spirit, not your body. If you are asleep, you may dream you are in Lisbon. If you are awake, you can carry that Lisbon mindset with you all day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What affirmations work for the Julia Method Shifting?
A: You can literally go with anything that has “I am” as the root, and be successful. Some more examples include:
- “I am currently phasing beyond my physical reality.”
- “I am more than my body.”
- “I am vibrating at a higher frequency.”
- “I am in transit to my desired reality.”
- “I am consciousness, pure and un-tethered.”
- “I am free to move to any reality.”
- “I am in my desired reality.”
- “I am in [location of your desired reality].”
Try out different things and see what works best for you. Check out shifting affirmations for more in depth guide.
Q: How do I use the Julia Method of reality shifting for manifestation?
A: Think of reality shifting using methods like Julia, Raven, Pillow and others as visualization on steroids. If you do this every night, you are putting detailed attention on the reality you want to manifest. Through the Law of Attraction, this should help pull it into your waking, daily life.
You also are cultivating the mindset of your desired reality already being manifest. The Law of Assumption tells us that if you keep doing this consistently, it will “harden into fact.”